Ann Arbor's Dave "Disco D" Shayman and Matt Dear.

"put your hands up for "A squared""

----Original Message Follows----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) track ID
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:38:44 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/00 11:21:02 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< looking for info on a track with a sample "put your hands up for
Detroit, I love the city" I remember the label name having "Ghost" in
it.
anyone know the artist and label of this one?
sean

Dan Bell played it in Miami. Ghostly International was the label (I remember
because the PacMan ghost is the logo). No artist info though. One step closer.

Alan

PS I haven't forgotten about your CD, I haven't been home !