From: Ben1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: (313) Carl Craig CD'S

And delete it WITHOUT DOUBLECLICKING ON THE MESSAGE FIRST!

This is a REAL THREAT!

If you want to look at the text of the virus, it's at
http://avalon.net/~kent/virus.txt

I replaced all occurrences of the SCRIPT tag with SCR*PT, so it
should be safe to look at, but DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, ONLY IF
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!!

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Tue, 9 May 2000, Ben1 wrote:

> Hi there can anyone send me a complete list of carl craig's cd's including
> any imports as i think i'm pretty close to completing my collection.  Thanks.
> Ben

  • Carl Craig CD'S Ben1
    • VERY IMPORTANT Ben1's EMAIL TO 313 HAS A VIRUS (NO HOAX... Kent williams