speaking of Regis, I saw a copy of Gymnastics cheap in town. What do people
think of that?

Usually I'd buy cheap imports on spec but I'm pretty poor at the moment (uni
+ bills...).

For that reason I'll probably be missing out on Oliver Ho and Herbert... :(

btw did I hear right that Mick Harris is doing a remix for for one of Ho's
labels..?

chris