Shane:  "No Time To Lose" is by Paris France's Ludovic
Llorca, who runs the Brique Rouge and Brique Blue
labels with David Duriez. They've recorded together
and separately for those two labels, plus F Communcations,
Apricot, Subscience, etc, and done remixes too.  Duriez
is a brilliant DJ, there's a mix from him on one of the archived
andrew duke's in the mix shows up on cognition (maybe llorca
too, i've got a bad bad memory). hope this helps. andrew duke :)