Hi all,

Is it true that Derrick May closed the last night of the Institute with 808's
Pacific 202?

Another question is one relating to 69's (Carl Craig) track Rushed which is
on the Sound on Sound EP (R&S). I have this release by Thunderground (who are
basically the Bandulu crew of Bissmire and others) called The Thunderground
EP on Infonet and there's this track called Amerenth which is uncannily
similar to Rushed. Seeing that the Thunderground is dated at 1992, I was
wondering if Carl did sample this track because I think the 69 release is
circa 1993-4.

A_Zed
Program Co-ordinator,  Ambient Zone RTRFM 92.1
Sunday Electronic Listening  [http://rtrfm.ii.net]
Perth, W.Aust (WST) 23.00-01.00 Detroit (EST) 10.00-12.00
Frankfurt (CET)/ London(GMT)16.00-18.00