Hi all,
I've uploaded another track, its probably the last for a while so I
thought I'd shamelessly plug it here on 313 (its a very 313 style track,
so I think its on topic - feel free to tell me otherwise). Please if you
do listen give me some feedback, I really appreciate it!

Even if you dont check out my track, take some time to listen to some of
the artists making detroit style techno/house on mp3.com - there are
some great tracks, not just amateur stuff.

Starship Return
  stuff, strings with a smooth Juno 60 bass.

ScottV.
http://www.mp3.com/ScottVallance