ive got my first live mix on the internet
you can listen to it at http://www.enation.org
then click on LIVE, then click on ARCHIVES
it will be down in the bottom in one of those scroll boxes listed under
"GRASSROOTS"
it is a 4 hour recording but my mix is only the first hour or so
the first track is not mine, that is the dj before me - i mix into it
you will hear some screechy metallic string sounds on the second track -
that is me
yes this website is one of those typical "raver" type of things, but that
is Florida for you
it has been very difficult for me to have any kind of success as a dj the
way the scene is down here and i would appreciate any listeners and
comments
thanks
---The Sapphrite

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!