Yep, see you there boys!

Maybe not the most immediately impressive line-up that they've
had in previous years (and not as Detroit-y as I'd like), but then that
just means more pleasent surprises from the not-so-knowns.

Looking forward to seeing Herbert live for one. Want to see this
everything and the kitchen sink being sampled live approach I've
heard so much about!

Hasta pronto! (flying out on the 14th)

Dan

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/1267/index.html