In a message dated 5/16/00 1:05:32 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< oh no! now there'll be a run on th ER1's!! :^) I see em on Ebay quite
often.
thats where I got mine. $275 US is a good deal used. $350 new.
sean >>

I'm hooked on eBay now. All my new pieces are off there !

<<Alans is right about the DrumStation. perfect
reproduction, but I miss the 16 step sequencer and swing and tap recording and
flam and and and...>>

Yeah, yeah that's for wimps. Funky-ass step-time sequences, random notes then
quantize, just like Derrick May, baby. R-8 and 909 hi-hats together, panned
left and right, flying all over the place. I love techno.

Play Loud. Spin Hard. Log On.
www.puresonikrecords.net