Hi all

I've been looking for a track featured on a Dave Clarke set broadcast from
the Fuse club a couple of years ago.  Its a sort of hard Chicago number,
maybe DJ Funk/Dancemania.  I know no one will be able to remember the track
if I just describe it, so I've added a real audio sample of it to my web
site for everyone to hear.

Any chance the folks on this list could have a listen and enlighten me?

Just click the link on my (seriously empty) new web page
http://www.smoroney.clara.net/

Suppose this will be a wee test that I can real audio working on my page.
DJ mixes to come?

Thanks in advance

Stewart
(Who's now not so bothered about not geting out last saturday, coz he's
heard that Derick May didn't show)