>OK, here's one for y'all.
>
>Last night on Radio 1 (the UKs national pop station, for the benefit of
>non-UKers on the list), Dave Pearce played Detroit Grand Pubahs'
>'Sandwiches' (or whatever it's called). Pearce said he'd first heard it on
>Pete Tong's show and had had to search high and low for an import copy. He
>also said that he'd had loads of calls about it and that it was going to get
>a UK release.

I'm thrilled!
I hardly think D.G.P. would object if this "blew up" over there. I mean,
they're all about having fun... one can only take that track too seriously.
It definitely gets a reaction whenver played, that's the greatest thing
about it.

cheers

(np:  Straight Up Detroit Sh*t vol. 1,  Goin' Back to Cali vs. Cybotron's
"cosmic raindance"... I love that mix)

--
Matt MacQueen
http://www.reverbmag.com