Saul Goode wrote:

 look at this!!!! it's a 909 clone from germany, with full midi, and three
external sequencing tracks!!! "http://www.jomox.com/xbase.html"; it sounds
great. if anyone wants to hear it let me know.

I've been drooling over Xbase for some time now. It is a bit pricey, has limitations, but it has other qualities that I'm ready to pay for. People at Drummachine.com have said that the Xbase's snare imitates 909's snare poorly, doesn't even sound close like it, even though it otherwise has near-perfect 909 sounz... And beyond those. Strange.

I had a 909 few years ago, sold it, and looking for it again!

Proffit