"Giles Dickerson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ALL,

Check Jacq's new release on Real Estate Records
<SNIP>

I have to second this. The Real Estate Records releases of Jacq material are excellent, in my opinion. I have a copy of another Jacq record on the same label called "Rhythm Composer", that I just love. The funny part was that a year ago when I found the record, I mistakenly thought it might be an Acquaviva pseudonym, because of John's email address. I asked him about it and he said good things about Jacq, but assured me there was no connection. I thought I was really onto something...

Shane
PLURkids Productions
Info 734.913.9672
www.plurkids.com