Dude, I'm sitting here listening to the Biorhythms compilation (Network UK
1990), specifically Derrick May's track "Emanon". This is the banginest, most
funky shit you could think of ! Pitched to +8, it could still be played out
today (and will be, starting tomorrow night). If Derrick came back right now
this minute with new shit that sounded just like this, he'd still be the man.

Where is the new Rhythim is Rhythim album ? And why wasn't this track
included on "Innovator" ?

Hope to see some of you at my b-day party tomorrow night.

Play Loud. Spin Hard. Log On.
www.puresonikrecords.net