There were two different vinyls for Dominator by Human Resource, both of
them were on R & S Records.  The original was called "The Complete
Dominator" and had 5 or 6 different mixes on it I believe.... this is not
the 12" you are looking for.  The one you are referring to is the "Re-remix"
of Dominator, that is the one that was featured on all of the B96 mix shows
and got a lot of play from Bad Boy Bill, Brian Middleton, and so forth.
Awesome record, I still like to spin it on a semi-regualr basis.  The record
label is black on one side and white on the other, and simply says "Human
Resource Dominator Re-remixes" over and over in large print... if it's
sitting in a used record bin somewhere, you can't miss it.  The number for
the vinyl is RS 9139.

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://magicmattkelly.tripod.com

> Can anyone remember which version of Human Resources "Dominator" was the
> real hard one that got a lot of play around 92-93?  Any DJ's from Chicago
> should remember, everyone from Bad Boy Bill(hotmix 13) and DJ Ping spun
it.
> I've now picked upn about 12 differnt versions of the track & none of them
> are the one I want.   I think it might be the release on R&S(the complete
> dominator) but would like confermation before I go and shell out more $$$.
>
> peace
> vlad the inhaler

  • DOMINATOR Vladimir Grocic
    • Re: [313] DOMINATOR Matthew L. Thompson