laurent x's 'machines' is one of my all time favourite tracks. acid house at
it's best. i was listening to it last night.
one place you can get a copy is on a compilation that came out last
year--'techno classics' on muzik (as in the cheesy english mag). it's a
different mix (and not as good) as the original on house nation records. pretty
sure i saw a copy of the house nation release at sonic groove in new york last
week.

btw, if you're in new york this friday there's a monthly acid house party at
flamingo (219 2nd Ave at 14th st) that i'm putting on. it's called 'no way
back.' the other djs are malik and dj silver, both from temple records.
james

"JavierDrada" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/23/2000 06:48:32 AM