At 10:31 PM 5/23/2000 +0930, you wrote:
>hi all
>
>firstly, does anyone one have any info on the 'fracture' label. got
>claude young's "golem craft of ages ep" on this label a coupla years
>back, but don't know anything about the label. anyone with any info?

Fracture was one of the many labels under the As It Is collective
back in 96-97. I think it was operated by Paul Mac but I'm not
positive about that. However, Mac was responsible for the other
three eps on the label. All the releases on the label were in the
warm detroit-influnced sound with Outerspace Obsessive being
my favorite.

Fracture label discog...
. Paul Mac: Outerspace Obsessive 12" (Fracture 01)
. Huburtus Krantz: Disturbe No 12" (Fracture 02)
. Claude Young: Golem Craft of Ages 12" (Fracture 03)
. Quentin Garlic: Independent Order of Oddfellows 12" (Fracture 04)

-->-Lance---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
p.o. box 450715
westlake, ohio 44145