(313) A SUMMER TO REMEMBER

Please print out this email and bring it to science on either Friday 5/26/00 or Saturday 5/27/00 for complimentary admission for 2 people.

We’ll be here both nights from 9 pm – until 5 am. Weather permitting, the outdoor deck is now open. After 2 am, please stop by to enjoy our downtempo chill-out afterhours. Pizza will be available for those late-night post drinking munchies…

Info    313-438-4146
www.detroitscience.com
18 & over welcome

From hart plaza it’s really easy to get here – expressway all the way and
only 15 minutes. Jefferson west under cobo hall. North on lodge/10. Take 94 west – it’s a LEFT exit! Get over to the right lanes immediately, take 96 west towards lansing to exit 177, inkster road. Turn left at the light and we’re 2nd building on the left, the big black building next to the comerica bank.

See ya here,
Linda g