I'm making this post early because the word is out and people are leaving their
local turf for the D now, if they haven't already.  Hope to see many of you
here if you're staying beyond the weekend!!

Tonight was messed up because I slept too late but 2 out of 3 of the guests
still got to play!  Next week you can expect Horsepower up and at 'em at 7:00
and the party starting properly @ 8.  Here is the dope:

Josh Taaffe (Dissonance)
Ian Dinsmor
Rob Theakston

All three hail from Ypsilanti which is not only punk rock but deep on the
house, dub, and truly experimental tips as well.
Remember all attendees/patrons with valid proof of alien origin (passport) and
a positive attitude can throw down the funk along with these guys as well.

Just to be thorough here's next month's lineup for Emerald Nights::

6/7  - Mike Clark, for dual Kavanaugh birthday celebrations + surprise guest
6/14 - DJ Zuperman + #2, drum and bass & HP on temporary vacational leave
6/21 - Fanon Flowers, bringing deep mental techno to the establishment
6/28 - Mike Grant, who I haven't seen play in many many many years

--

Hp