Hello,

Coil are one of my all-time favorite groups.  I just saw then in london for
their first live performance ever.  Amazing.

Though they aren't really making "dance" music anymore, they are still
mind-blowing.

Their latest album was released this week.

if you want to know what they've been up to check out:

http://www.brainwashed.com/coil , and if for some strange reason anyone wants
to know what the hell I look like check out
http://www.brainwashed.com/coil/images/live .

Talk about the elists I'm on going full circle...I'm gonna forward the below to
the coil list

out

jim