i believe they indeed all are by orlando
at least baruka and the living room are
from the period 93 to 95 (or some..)

NV004 is an whole album, his 'intelligent techno' thing
NV010 is a compilation

At 25-5-00 -0700 01:44, you wrote:
Got these two excellent 12"s by Orlando Voorn on Nightvision records - one is under the name Baruka and the other is under the name Progress (NV003 and NV007 I think). ad.techno.org had the discog shown below - anyone know who did the other 12"s? Are they all by Voorn? What year were these released? I'd like to track them down.

Great cover art too - looks like its by Abdul Haaq.
--
Nightvision (holland)

NV 001 The Living Room - The Gate EP
NV 002 Baruka - Play It Loud / Technision / Fusion
NV 003 The Progress - The Progress EP
NV 004 The Living Room - Roomservice
NV 005 The Living Room - The Gate Clubmixes
NV 006 Defence - Travelling EP
NV 007 Baruka - The Lost Funk EP
NV 010 Nightvisions (2xCD)