Jason wrote:

is there a easy  way of getting into the nu groove series, ie compliation
cds or likes?

looking to get my hands on: LB Bad - The Prince of Dance Music (any format)

There's at least one comp on vinyl; "Nu groove the compilation" out of Nu groove Italy (???). Not sure what the exact title was. I think Elbee Bad was on it... True story of house music. That single is also easy to get: There was/is some copies circulating in the specialized shops (Hardwax, Sonic Groove, Mind records etc.)

Another vinyl comp from '90 / '91 I remember was from Network. There's a neat story and interview about the founders of Nu groove and a discography.

Proffit