i picked up a vinyl copy last month at sonic groove in new york. i was quite
surprised. i too had been told there was no vinyl release. but now i know
better. just love that kosmic messenger track.
i also like it that the claude young track was recorded in australia.
james

Emma Groube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/25/2000 10:37:02 PM