that is another good point.  i went to a show in Chicago 2 years ago that
Rolando and Kevin Saunderson were booked for.  I asked Rolando if he
rememberd that show, and he said he did.  told me about all the fire
breathers and freaks running around on this big 30 ft platform.  (which i
have pictures of)  then he told me that the promoter for the party got mixed
up and never sent him a plane ticket.  so at like noon that day Rolando
called up the promoter and told him that he was on his way.  and proceded to
drive all the way from detroit to chicago just to spin at a party for an
hour.  now thats sticking to your guns.  it wouldn't have been his fault if
he hadn't shown up.  i wonder how many other DJ's would have made that
drive.
jeff