due to an order mix-up i have these records for sale :

Inner City - Hiatus [Six6] -- 2X12" w/rmxs by Nail [DIY], Kenny Larkin, Kevin
Saunderson, Mr.C.  5 quid.

Inner City - Do Ya 313 Version [Six6] - 12" w/rmxs by Carl Craig, Ron Trent &
Chez Damier, Reese Project 12" 3 quid

Inner City - Share My Life [Six6] -- 12" w/rmxs by Kenny Larkin, Kevin
Saunderson, Graeme Park. 3 quid.

Andrew Pearce v Urban Soul Gallery (Ron Trent & Chez Damier) - Day by Day [Six6]
-- 12" 3 quid.

Andrew Pearce v Reese Project - Where Love Lives [Six6] -- 12" 3 quid.

these are all in mint condition - never played.

drop me an email if you're interested [i'm based in dublin]

cheers

simon.