time to throw my hat in the ring...

a perfect example of how truly awesome this event was is that no one
complained - there were no pessimists lurking about. sure, there were
technical difficulties rain shitty bathrooms cancellations unannounced
reschedulings - and it all came down to so what? - how can you even have
time to bitch about anything when something so great is happening all around
you?

today at work, not only do my feet hurt from dancing but my cheeks are a
little sore from smiling so much.

it was truly historic momentous and completely deserving of every word of
praise.

since so many of my detroit friends have moved away over the years, it was
nice to feel like detroit was _the_ place to be this weekend - in the whole
entire world!! as it should be.

highlights -
theo parrish
carlos/spacelings & bassheads/ectomorph/adult
the dancer on lauren flax's stage
rolando
aril brikha
the roots
the cpop stage _all_ weekend (the party never stopped over there)
all the great sets at foran's friday
seeing so many interesting beautiful happy people in one place

wow - i could talk about it forever - and i probably will.

much love -
kbk