Hey 313ers:

Anybody still in town???? Lotsa folks I know are and we want to get together tonight at UNION STREET (Detroit's unofficial techno cafe....) and re-hash and laugh about the weekend's escapades, stories and hilarity over a drink and a bite to eat.

Few folks still here from out of state and country and we will be gathering around 9PM. K. Hand, myself, Carole Stoiber, Gamall Awad, Peter Wohelski, Kent Spencer, and anyone else needing a drink and a stool to prop under tired feet will be there chillin'....

Come on through and laugh with us!!!!

Love + Love

LoGavo