Agh - the bandana bandit a.k.a. Deason was right!  A classic accidental
"reply to list" executed perfectly.  I def. need to uncheck "reply to all"
on Eudora!

While I'm here, re: DEMF - Is Theo Parrish's set going to be up anywhere?
He rocked in NYC.  I've been hearing amazing things about him for years
ever since Dan Curtin brought him to Cleveland ages ago.  In NYC he played
the best music - Stephanie Mills, Klien + MBO, Billy Ocean - awesome shit!
(In fact many of the records Metro Area has in their box - contact Environ
for bookings!)

It was like KISS Club Classics meets new Detroit geats and moods - could
have listened all night.

-mg

        environ * 73 mandeville drive * wayne, NJ 07470-6566 * USA

          [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www.webspan.net/~environ