Unfortunately for me I had to see it in the Times Picayune, Dave called me
Monday all shook up cause the damn thing made it to the papers down here.
Unfortunately we missed this glorious event due to the fact that I just
received a promotion at work and could not afford to dissapear for 3-5 days
from my boss. Oh well maybe next year. I did get to tape a piece of RX-7's live
set. If I can clean it up I will try to upload it to our site. I need to go now
cause all this talk is gonna make me break down.............Peace..

j.d.
Underground Committee

p.s. I had pre-recorded my show for that weekend cause I was supposed to be
away anyway I never played my show that day cause I was home trying to log onto
whatever I could of the DEMF live web-cast. The show is up in the archives, It
has all that stuff everyone had asked for once a while back enjoy it.
http://www.undergroundcommittee.com Archive Reflections 5.27.00