you poor bastards--someday for 25 pounds! i picked up a promo copy last week for
$7 in new york.
i guess that means my test pressing of ron trent's 'altered states' would more
than cover the air fare to go to london and sell it in person.
james

Nick Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/31/2000 11:32:27 AM