>Whew. I'm almost embarrassed to ask this one, but:

What's to be embarrassed about?
This is the 313-list.
(ignore people who say go to the archives)

>how many versions of "Wiggin" exist? I only know of  Juan Atkins' remix
on
>"Innovator". Fiendin' for any others.

This isn't much help but if I'm not mistaken there was a Stacey Pullen
mix on the Buzz label forget which comp/ ep, also the Master Reese Mix
from Mayday - Sinister EP on Pig City.
I have the Innovator  S.T.F.T.T.P comp. on Network that has the original
version.
There's probably other mixes but I'm not a Derrick May archeologist.

>And, please, cut a non-djing-D- Techno-lovin'-fool a little slack?
Please?

Now don't you wish there was a book strictly devoted to Detroit Techno
that had a discography/ buyers guide in the back devoted to this type of
stuff?

stephen.