TP

I really hope this blows over. I know how difficult it is to communicate
through email when you think you're being perfectly clear and sensitive. I
write a lot of emails @ work sometimes and I sent one email to someone,
telling her that her "calculations were incorrect". She interpreted this to
mean I thought she couldn't do math, even though she didn't add up the
figures. She escalated this up to a VP trying to get me in trouble for this
even though I apologized AND the calculations *were* incorrect. How else was
I supposed to say that???

Anyway, I hope this all blows over for you. Anyone who has been
reading/writing email for an extended period of time should know how easy it
is to read the wrong things into what someone writes. Anyone who takes
offense too easilly from email needs to calm down and realize it's a very
difficult medium to communicate in. I didn't get the feeling you were
complaining about not spinning @ the festival, if nothing else because you
included so many disclaimers in the post, and you said a couple of times
that you had to turn down offers. I think this was more a case of careless
reading than careless writing. I hope you'll continue to share your thoughts
with us on 313 and iacitybeats.

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102/index.htm
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

New mix, "Propper Techno" and new Album, "Québécois", online now.