I think this is a superb idea and I would wear mine proudly.  My fashion policy
says I can never have enough tee shirts.  :^)

The IDM list did this years back.  They made a big blue "IDM" logo stolen from
the IBM logo.  ;)  I saw Teep wearing a white one at a party in Detroit at
the Shelter years back and I never would have even thought to approach him &
introduce myself if he wasn't wearing that shirt...  :)

As far as mugs and mousepads why don't we make 313 thongs for the ladies, in
honor of Godfather/Assault at the DEMF and temporary tattoos for the guys or is
that too tacky?  Let's not get carried away with the paraphanalia(sp?)....  ;^)

HP