I think it's very unfair to compare Rios with certain others that have been kicked off this list. Rios has a different opinion about a few people making electronic music than the majority of this list. so what? Perhaps the most newbie mistake Rios has made has been to react to trolls. Christian Bloch (sp) comes to mind with his discourse-promoting "FUCK YOU!" message. That kind of shit more deserves being punted out of 313.
n8