Here is an e mail from one of the people throwing this supposed '30 Live PA' event....

>From: "Tha Doctor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [PKU] THE OFFICAL  INFO FOR ZORAK!!!!!!!!
>Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 20:50:13 -0000
>

>Well everybody, Its taken way to long to get the emp server up and
>ruinning but It finaly is!! And I just got done puting the finishing
>work on the site. So nomore "canot find server" messages when you try
>to bring it up.
>
>the site is: www.emprecords.com
>
>Please check it out, I have put alot of work into it!
>
>and BTW, yes the party will happen! And as long as everybody shows
>up, we will be presenting you with 30 LIVE PAS!!!!!
>
>I know that there have been some bung ass rumers going around, but
>thats what you gotta expect when you throw an event of this magnatude!
>
>Peace.
>D0C
>[Hype3]

For those who know, stay low, stay strong, stay ready, stay underground. For those who don't, learn. For those who stole the soul, live in fear as the spirits will track you into your next life and beyond. Nothing good will come to you.". .- Mad Mike/UR