Sorry about this, way off topic, but if we can talk about Genesis P-orridge then I reckon I can squeeze this in:

Does anyone know anything about the new Silver Apples material which was has apparently been coming out for about a year? I had heard rumours that they were going to be working with DJ Hell and a few other notables (which may add some much-needed balls to their work).

In fact while I'm writing, I also heard that Hell had recorded a version of "A Pox on You" so if anyone knows where to find that...
Any help would be much appreciated.

Seth

The Electric Press