Just a quick post 'cos I'm jet-lagged and have to go meet a friend:

Why am I not surprised at Alan and Sean dropping all those names?  Jesus,
you two motherfuckers are too cool.  I almost want to go find my Section 25
records and my Code Industry CD  :-)  (Where's that C.I. Mills remix, Alan?!?)

Someone asked what Steven R. Gilmore is up to nowadays.  He lives in L.A.,
up in the Hollywood hills.  I saw him last year at a Ninja Tune gig here.

Someone else mentioned busting out an old Skinny Puppy tape, and said "Good
luck finding a place for it in a Techno set".  Well, try the "Download III"
album, plenty of Techno flava on that one.  Fantastic record.  (What's the
Puppy-Detroit Kevin Bacon factor?  Well, cEvin Key is gonna try and have the
Chain Reaction guys mix his next solo album, if that counts.  And, um, I
introduced him to Richie Hawtin back in February ... hehe)

Someone else mentioned Coil.  They're playing live at Sonar.  'Nuff said.

One last Detroit/Industrial mention: Ironically enough, I'm listening to the
new(ish) Speedy J album, "A Shocking Hobby".  Lotsa Industrial noises on this
one, that's for sure  :-)  It rules!

I haven't gotten to the Digests from the DEMF/post-DEMF period yet.  Expect to
hear lots of Homer Simpson-esque "[EMAIL PROTECTED]@[EMAIL PROTECTED]" screams
from LA when I do.  :-)

Now back to this mountain of new Japanese pr0n ... (j/k)

        - Greg

P.S. I got a couple of pictures of me in front of the Liquid Room, at least!
     (Will put them up when I figure out how to suck them out of my new Nikon)