Derrick May's remix of the Cabs "Keep on" was released around 1990.
There were two mixes on the B side accredited to him as it seems.
(Sleazy Dog Mix)(Mayday Mix) The strings/chords remind me a bit
of Bang the Party"s "Release Your Body"

The other side has a (Sweet Exorcist) mix... sounds like some early Warp
stuff.  I wonder where my Unique 3 records are?
GH

Cabaret Voltaire seem to be an example of an industrial group with some kind
of a techno connection. Like a lot of the 313 artists they've had
pretentions to funk with varying degrees of success ("The Conversation" is
my favourite).

Apparently there's a remix of a track of theirs by Derrick May but I haven't
heard it. Anyone know what it's like?

Chris