Hmmm.... There's a big Kompakt party this week at this nice looking (on
the outside) space, guess I'll go see it.  That and Monolake live and I
know Heiko from Kanzleramt is having another party, I wonder when I'll
get some work done.

Tosh

If you don't have access to this cd and still want to know what this
sounds like check out the last release on Kompakt: Schaben & Voss, one
side is that distorted Freiland bass, straight crisp high hats &  the
words to Stevie Wonders " I just called to say I love you"  spoken over
top of it all.  Then prepare yourself for a little folk guitar
meandering and on the flip, more crazy distorted bass and synth with
some very 80's esque Underworld type vocals.  Truly strange techno.
todd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]