Lance wrote:
Nice setlist! Some real gems in there. The Pub, Signer, Farben, So
Takahashi, Lackluster, and Stewart Walker releases are getting some
good play from me as well... Also I see a track from the new Ionized compilation which i recently discovered as well.

A_Zed wrote:
Thanks for the + feedback. Yeah, that Ionized compilation of artists
from Brisbane has lots of potential. Look forward to their forthcoming releases.

The Ionized CD comp. is an inspired collection of tracks that has been glued to my Discman for weeks. Smooth, soulful electronics (with more than a fair share of Detroit inspiration) straight outta Queensland, Australia.

Excellent full-production CD, with nice artwork, from a fledgling independent label that really deserves support (especially from all the Australian list-members). You can still order CD's direct from the label.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

And NO I'm not connected to the label... why would I want Queensland's lovely sunshine, when I can freeze to death in Melbourne!

~Askew