Reflections OldSkool Archive 05/17/00 - http://www.undergroundcommittee.com

Cevin Fisher - The Way We Used To (A Capella) - Maxi
Taana Gardner - Heart Beat (Club Version) - West End
Losse Joints - Is It All Over My Face (Original) - West End
Joe Bataan - The Bottle - Salsoul
Patti Labelle - The Spirit's In It - Philadelphia International
First Choice - Dr. Love - Salsoul
Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Fantasy Records
Love Committee - Just As Long As I Got You - Salsoul
Taana Gardner - Work That Body - West End
Risco Connection - Ain't No Stopping Us Now - Black Rose Music
Sylvester - Dance (Disco Heat) - Fantasy Records
First Choice - Double Cross - Salsoul
D-Train - Your The One For Me - Unidisc
Dominatrix - The Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight - Warlock
Planet Patrol - Play At Your Own Risk - Tommy Boy
Loleatta Holloway - Crash Goes Love - Streetwise
Rockers Revenge - Walking On Sunshine - Streetwise
Man Parrish - Hip Hop Be Bop - Unidisc
Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force - Planet Rock - Tommy Boy
Kraftwerk - Numbers/ComputerWorld - Elektra
George Kranz - Din Daa Daa - Chris Music
Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force - Looking For The Perfect Beat - Tommy
Boy
Hashim - Al-Naafiysh - Cutting Records
Cybotron - Clear - Fantasy Records
Afrika Bambaataa & The Soulsonic Force - Renegades Of The Funk - Tommy Boy
Jungle Brothers - I'll House You - Ripe Records
Todd Terry - Bango - Fresh Records
Ralphi Rosario - You Used To Hold Me - Hotmix Records
LNR - Work It To The Bone - Profile Records
Marshall Jefferson - Move Your Body - DJ International
Adonis - No Way Back - Trax Records
Phuture - Acid Tracks - A&M Records