i don't think so, you sure that wasn't just a joke? he's a funny guy that
way. not six months ago he told me that he only wanted to use his pc for
communication (except for his releases on djax which is pure rebirth
workouts)... maybe i'll have to ask him myself

christan bloch
mp3.com/bloch
tresor/LL/simple muzik/funque droppings/junk food