Tim,
        It was one nice party.  Buzz Goree opened up spinning I nice variety
of music while the place was starting to get filled up.  Then came the
Direct Beat Assassin's First ever Live Appearance and Lorne Burden's first
ever live appearance. Direct Beat Assassin's were Lorne "Munchman" Burden
on the MPC 2000 and a Turntable with DJ Digital on 2 decks doing some
scratching and adding some beats of his own. If you want to see what you
missed , go to to the GrooveTech Archives of the Underground Stage at the
DEMF and check out Day 3. It was a nice blend of Tech-Electro.  Next up
was Octave One's First ever live appearance as well.  Ocatave One for this
wonderful set was Lawrence Burden, Lenny Burden , Lionel Burden and Lorne
Burden.  As another 313 list member put it, they started off with I
Believe and they finished up with the Octave One remix of Knights of
Jaguar what else can you say other then , "should have been there".  After
that , Lawrence Burden when on the Decks.  After Lawrence played for an
hour or so, Random Noise Generation played.  A different set then we saw
in Portland. It was nice.  After RNG was DWynn and just when we were about
to go James Pennington AKA Suburban Knight showed up and made us stay til
the night was finished.  Must say props to the Burden Brothers and the
rest of the 430 West Crew for a memorable First Party commemerating 10
YEARS DEEP.  It was definitely worth the trip out from Portland.  Check
http://www.430west.com for some pictures from the show and check out our
Random Noise Generation page on RR at http://www.RenegadeRhythms.com/rng/
for more pictures and a more in depth report to be posted later this week.

David

Quoting Tim Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> ok, i got a last-minute/better-late-than-never question.
> What was the entire lineup at the 430 west party?
> I was there for random noise generation, but missed octave one's
> set. who else performed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> thanks
> peace
> timmmip
Renegade Rhythms               email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Exploring the Inner Dimensions of Sound  http://www.RenegadeRhythms.com
Live House and Techno Webcasts every Wed and Sat.
NextReal Audio Broadcast:Live Now Wed. June,7 2000 12pm - Thurs 9am PST

FREE ANONYMOUS EMAIL!  Sign up now.
http://www.subdimension.com/freemail
  • 430 west info Tim Pratt
    • Re: [313] 430 west info Renegade Rhythms