hello!

here are some brief news about SOURCE RECORDS, and some other activities:
CONJOINT 'EARPRINTS' CD/2xLP is finally released and doing pretty well!
(reviews in: Jazzthing, Spex, De:Bug, Badische Zeitung)

unfortunately we are experiencing some problems with the SUTEKH 'EVERY DOT AND TITTLE' 12", which was scheduled long ago - we are waiting for the finished product any day!

the next release will be ALEX CORTEX 'LACONIC' CD/2xLP - scheduled for june 2000.
Jonas and I will dj at the Kaiserslautern Jazz Festival July 14th.

move d's recent activities:
'BUILDINGS' remix for VAN DELTA (on GROOVE ATTACK)
'WEBCAST DAY 92' remix for STATION ROSE (on GUNAFA thru NEUTON)
SPLIT 10" with SUTEKH on PLUG RESEARCH (thru EFA)
'CACAO FACIL' licensed for PLUG RESEARCH CD-compilation (thru EFA)
MOVE D / NAMLOOK IV 'THE AUDIOLOUNGE' CD (on FAX)
'TOMBOY' and 'FREUD'S BABY' (with THOMAS MEINECKE, KARL BERGER and SAD ROCKETS) will come out as double-CD on INTERMEDIUM RECORDS (thru INDIGO) - scheduled for june 2000

last not least there are HOURS OF FREE AND UNRELEASED MUSIC for download at the links below!
featured artists:
YONDER KIDS - TRANSPORTER - GRAMM - CONJOINT - RO70/MOVE D - DEEP SPACE NETWORK - RAWELL - DAVE WHEELS - REAGENZ (moufang/sharp) - SAD ROCKETS - B-TON - MOVE D

enjoy listening!
   david

http://www.source-records.com
http://www.besonic.com/source_records