Hello,

Craig Taborn (Innerzone Orchestra's pianist) taught the main stage about
the history of one-man electronic possibilities, with his excursion into
(dare we try to describe) HerbieHancock/John Hassell/Keith Jarrett-esque
experimental jazz -

Out of curiosity, what else has Taborn done outside of IO, and does he
have any releases. I have to say that his playing on the At Les remake
on Programmed has kept me practicing my piano chops for the last couple
months. What I would give to be able to play half as well as he can. :)

take care,
mike
--
 Michael Taylor : [EMAIL PROTECTED]