Hello there!!

I hope your are surviving the cold, I have allready taken advantage of the Myer Stocktake sale. YAY new Dooner, Mocco’s, leg warmers, nose warmer, ear muffs, etc. whooooooooo hooooooo! So don't forget its on; take advantage of the up 30%+ off, I say (me a recovering shopahollic).

Anyway now to the important stuff, an informative ramble.

HotStew Productions and MDMAgency present Saturday 8th of July 2000. A FIERCE NIGHT OF TECHNO!! This will be the hottest party in July. Featuring DJ ROYAL – Flying down from Sydney for an exclusive VFM performance, three decks ONE SHOW ONLY!! (He has played along side highly respected international and local artists such as Claude Young, HMC, Voiteck, Christopher Lawrence, Trevor Rockcliffe, Luke Slater and DJ T-1000) Plus a strong line up of Melbourne’s “cream of the crop” DJ’s and Producers. The newly refurbished climate – controlled and security – conscious (“Lets dance in safety”) Billboards Night Club has been chosen. With many surprises this will be an extravagant night to remember!

Come party.

Nathan Pooley

Micro Dynamic Music Agency PTY LTD (MDMAgency)
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Post: PO Box 1331 Windsor Vic 3181 Australia