Hey

Sorry crew I sent it twice and also forgot to write where?

Well Answer:  Melbourne Australia

Please excuse me I am sleep deprived.

Cheers

Nathan

Hello there!!

I hope your are surviving the cold, I have allready taken advantage of >the Myer Stocktake sale. YAY new Dooner, Mocco’s, leg warmers, nose >warmer, ear muffs, etc. whooooooooo hooooooo! So don't forget its on; >take advantage of the up 30%+ off, I say (me a recovering >shopahollic).

Anyway now to the important stuff, an informative ramble.

HotStew Productions and MDMAgency present Saturday 8th of July 2000. A >FIERCE NIGHT OF TECHNO!! This will be the hottest party in July. >Featuring DJ ROYAL – Flying down from Sydney for an exclusive VFM >performance, three decks ONE SHOW ONLY!! (He has played along side >highly respected international and local artists such as Claude Young, >HMC, Voiteck, Christopher Lawrence, Trevor Rockcliffe, Luke Slater and >DJ T-1000) Plus a strong line up of Melbourne’s “cream of the crop” >DJ’s and Producers. The newly refurbished climate – controlled and >security – conscious (“Lets dance in safety”) Billboards Night Club >has been chosen. With many surprises this will be an extravagant night >to remember!

Come party.

Nathan Pooley

Micro Dynamic Music Agency PTY LTD (MDMAgency)
Tel: 9824 - 3110 Mob: 0417 549 665
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Post: PO Box 1331 Windsor Vic 3181 Australia