Sorry to clutter up the list with this sort of thing but I'm rearranging my apt
and no longer have any need for a  SKB "gig rig" rack unit..If you can pick it
up in Brooklyn, it's yours...

here's a blurb on it from a catalog:

Gig Rig

                             This is an amazing new innovation from SKB - 20
spaces of
                             rack mount space in a protected, fold-out,
portable
                             environment! Modular recessed hinges and latches
allow for
                             access from front, top and rear! Secret latched
door in rear
                             for easy rolling out of cables for remote
locations. Built-in grill
                             for ventilation. Rugged front and rear wheel
assembly for easy
                             transport. Handy side handles. Rack screws
included. Comes
                             fully assembled.

(it's in perfect condition...and free!)

thanks,