>last time i saw CC play was in 96 (?) when he was djing in australia, it
>may have been his first visit (cyclone?). he blew me away and this time he
>did it again.

Yes, it was about then with Gasp.

>CC was scheduled ot play for 1.5 hours. I don't know about anyone else but
>he seemed to play for only 45 minutes. Maybe I just wanted it to never
>wanted it to stop. i can't say more coz it blew me away, as usual.

There was so much misinformation on this it wasn't funny - same in Melbourne
- emanating from the street. He was booked for an hour in Melbourne and
mostly likely in Sydney too from what Carl and the venue promoter said,
since down here some disrespectful fool went up and tried to star a fight
over it. The ads and media backed them up.

>Claude Young was bloody excellent as one has come to expect. Definitely
>not a repeat of the sad circumstance of Adelaide a few days ago. He kept
>it true and everyone was with him all the way. I'll leave trainspotting to
>the folks who know.

Adelaide was a mess and it was only partly due to what I thought and
everyone is very upset about it but I am informed that NZ and Perth rocked.