From: "jurren baars" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] track ID from Shake at DEMF
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:45:22 PDT

After having read all the stories about the DEMF, and listening to the
realaudio at groovetech for the last couple of days, I've decided to
definately make the trip from Utrecht to Detroit next year! So thanks to
everyone who made it possible for the people that didn't have the
chance/opportunity to go this year to still get a bit of the feeling that
they were there.
I've just taped Theo Parrish's set and Shake's set, and I was wondering if
anyone could tell me what track Shake is playing at exactly one hour into
his set? And (I'm almost too emberassed to ask, because I probably should
know what track it is?!) the third track he played after that. ("times up(?)
for Detroit...our lovely city").
Oh, and I'm kind of curious about the first two tracks he played (especially
the second one).
Jurren